You have to admit this is all getting just silly. The same people wanting to require a “Vaccine Passport” to do just about anything, scream bloody murder about requiring simple identification to vote. Voting is a privilege reserved for eligible citizens, and there is nothing wrong with protecting the sanctity of the process.
Fear Is Not A Virtue proudly donates 10% of the proceeds from any items sold to Mission 22, a fantastic organization focused on preventing veteran suicide.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua